Las Palmas Port Authority
Tel.: (+34) 928 214 400
Fax: (+34) 928 214 422
- The Las Palmas Port Authority wishes to guarantee your privacy when you use our online services. This is why the following statement informs you, as a user of our platform, about our personal data protection policy. You can then voluntarily decide the amount of personal data you wish to give to the Las Palmas Port Authority. The Las Palmas Port Authority may modify this data protection policy in compliance with legislative or self-regulation requirements, and so we advise you to regularly visit it.
- The Las Palmas Port Authority is the administrator of the www.palmasport.es website. The contact methods are the following: email and the website itself.
- The Las Palmas Port Authority files any information you voluntarily give us to provide you with personalised browsing on our content platform.
- Whenever you have registered and identified yourself on the Las Palmas Ports website, our server uses a cookie to maintain your browsing session. In order to make this possible, your browser must support the cookie and keep it active. Otherwise we will be unable to follow up on your browsing. In any event, this cookie is automatically deleted 30 days after ceasing to be used.
- If you have given your address to the Las Palmas Ports website, you may receive information on the topic for which you gave it to us as well as mailings with information on new services relating to the Las Palmas Port Authority. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com.
- In compliance with art. 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), the Las Palmas Port Authority (APLP) informs you that the personal data obtained through its data collection forms are part of an automated file owned by the Las Palmas Port Authority for the purpose of managing your requests, offering you information requested from the APLP as well as any other related commercial information. The data is and will be processed by the company in accordance with the legislation in force on personal data protection to the extent applicable.
- In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to your personal data, you may write to us, attaching a copy of your ID, at the Las Palmas Port Authority on c/ Tomás Quevedo Ramírez, s/n, P.C. 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, or via the aforementioned email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, in order to accord you the utmost facilities for formulating your requests, the APLP has forms available for you to exercise said rights, which you may request from the above-mentioned email address.